STOLEN BIKE! Minneapolis. Please RT/repost: Black Women’s Schwinn World Sport. Drop handlebars wrapped in black. “World Sport” lettering is in blue. Gray and black “Body Geometry” seat with a split in the back. Brand new tires.
“Parking 0239” sticker & “Macalester Bicycle & Skate Exchange” sticker.
“G1[XXX]” on right rear dropout. I have other imprinted numbers as well.
Little black bell on handlebars. Fitted with hardware for bike lights (one on handlebar, one above rear reflector).
Was locked to a street sign (with a mini-Bulldog yellow & black U-lock) in downtown Minneapolis, in front of the Gay 90s (Hennepin & 4th) Sunday night 8/12.
I’ve filed a police report, and posted to Craigslist, Minneapolis Bike Love, Bike Shepherd, Total Bikes & StolenBicycleRegistry.com stolen bike lists. I called the Bike Recovery Unit and it definitely wasn’t cut from the pole by the city.
I really love this bike! Any help would be so very much appreciated. Reward! Please please pleaaaase help, this is my major mode of transportation and I can’t afford to replace this bike right now.
Bike thieves, may you stub each of your toes every hour of every day until you change your ways.
Thanks, everyone ♥♥♥
- stolenbikebulletin reblogged this from nothingpitch
- miguel-perezident reblogged this from lionsteeth
- lionsteeth reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis
- rarityswag reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis
- forecats reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis
- solomonfletcher reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis and added:
- richphotos answered: People should have to register bikes and have bike plates like they do with cars, would really cut back on bike stealing.
- h-dub likes this
- carrieabigstick answered: WHAT WAHIDA THIS IS TERRIBLE
- thesearethingsthatilike reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis and added:
- stuffaboutminneapolis reblogged this from nothingpitch
- stuffaboutminneapolis likes this
- nothingpitch posted this